Gondwana University Result 2016 Summer MSc/BCom/BTech/BA Exam

Gondwana University Result 2016, Gondwana University Summer 2016 Exam results 2016 Gondwana University MSc/BCom/BTech/BA/UG/PG Exam Results 2016 Download To Available Now, Check Through Website gondwanaexams.org

Gondwana University Result 2016

Gondwana University Results 2016 has been announced for its various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The students who have attended and attempted the examination can check their Gondwana University Results 2016. The students can visit the official website gondwanaexams.org for checking their Gondwana University BA/BSc/BEd/BCom/BTech Results 2016 for all semester and annual courses. Check the below detailed article for more details on Gondwana University Results 2016.

One of the prestigious universities located in Maharashtra is Gondwana University, came into existence on 27 September 2011. The university is newly born university serving the education needs of Maharashtra people. The university  has its location in Gadchiroli, Maharashtra. The university has 236 affiliated colleges through which the students pursue their examinations in various degree courses. Every year large number of students admitted into university by means of entrance examinations.

Gondwana University Summer 2016 Exam Results

Likewise other universities, both the yearly and semester examination system are provided by university. The university has web portal gondwanaexams.org through which information about result, examination schedule, syllabus is provided to students. The university. The university has organized the summer 2016 examinations in month of April/May 2016 under the faculties such as Arts, Science, Education, Commerce, Engineering, Home Science, Medicine, Law , Social Science. After examination, the university is publishing the results and has declared results for almost 75% and the remaining 25% percent courses results is going to be available shortly in upcoming days. Recently the Gondwana University BSc 2nd sem results 2016 and Gondwana University BCom 4th sem Results 2016 has been announced on 17 July 2016.

The students can check their 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th semester Summer 2016 exam for Btech/BSc/BCom/MCom/LLB/MSc/Mtech/MBA/BArch/B.Pharm/BA/MA/BEd/MEd/BBA/BCA/MCA etc results 2016 in upcoming days. The students are advised to keep checking the official website gondwanaexams.org for updates and they can stay in touch with us to have latest result updates. The students can follow the below mentioned steps for checking their Gondwana University Results 2016.

Gondwana University Results 2016 Summer Exam

Examination completed by: Gondwana University

Location: Gadchiroli, Maharashtra

Official website: gondwanaexams.org & gondwana.digitaluniversity.ac

Courses offered : BA,MA, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA,BCom,MCom, BSc,MSc,Btech, MTech, BEd, MEd, BArch/MPharm, B.Pharm,LLB, LLM

Exam Date: Summer 2016

Semester: 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th semester & 1st 2nd 3rd 4th year

Results status: Declared

Check Gondwana University Btech/BCom/BSc/BEd Results 2016

Open the official website gondwanaexams.org

Go to Results and select the recently declared or select faculty & exam or exam and select the UG/PG or diploma.

Enter the required details and click the search button.

Result will be uploaded and displayed on screen.

Save the result or have a hard copy for further reference.

Gondwana University BCA/BTech/MCom Summer 2016 Results

The Gondwana University is processing the results and the students need to stay in touch for latest updates. They are advised to keep checking the official website for results. The applicants having any problem in checking their Gondwana University Results 2016 or any query can write to us below in comment box. For knowing the results, the candidates can use the below links.

Click for checking Gondwana University Results 2016

Search terms:

  • gondwana university result summer 2015
  • gondwana university summer exam 2016 bba 1st sem result

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

web hit counter