HPGCL Junior Engineer Syllabus 2015, HPGCL JE Exam Pattern 2015 , DHBVNL UHBVNL JE Exam Date 2015 Check Through Official Website www.hpgcl.gov.in
HPGCL JE Recruitment 2015 process is ongoing for hiring eligible and skillful candidates for Junior Engineer vacancies. The candidates who have completed the Diploma of Engineering degree and seeking for latest govt jobs have filled the application form and they are provided the opportunity till 10 August 2015. The candidates can check the HPGCL Recruitment 2015 details and here we are committed to provide the HPGCL JE Syllabus 2015 with exam pattern. Read the below section to get about the details on exam pattern and syllabus.
HVPN JE Exam Syllabus 2015 & Tips:
- HVPN JE Exam Syllabus 2015 & Tips:
- UHBVNL Junior Engineer Exam Date/Pattern 2015:
- HPGCL JE Selection Process:
- HPGCL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2015:
- HPGCL Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2015:
- HPGCL JE Qualifying Cutoff Marks 2015:
- HPGCL JE Interview Date 2015:
- List of documents needed at time of JE Interview:
- DHBVNL JE Syllabus 2015 with exam pattern :
Now a days the recruitment examination has been tough as in respect to number of posts many multiples of vacancies , applicants apply. Recently the HPGCL invited the applications for Junior Engineer vacancies in HVPN, DHBVNL and UHBVNL. The candidates who were seeking for latest Govt jobs in Haryana have a good chance to apply and as the selection process include the written test and interview. The 90% weightage will be given to written test and 10% for interview so the applicants need to start preparation for their written examination to know which type of questions will come, how many questions and how much time will be provided to applicants to solve the examination.
UHBVNL Junior Engineer Exam Date/Pattern 2015:
Recruitment done by : HPGCL
Total number of vacancies: 286
Posts Name: Junior Engineer
Last date for applying: 10 August 2015
HPGCL JE Written Exam Date 2015: Will be uploaded shortly
HPGCL JE Written Test Venue :
The written examination will be completed on Chandigarh, Panchkula and Delhi.
HPGCL JE Selection Process:
The selection process for 286 JE posts will be done on the basis of:
HPGCL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2015:
These days written test has become a strong need to select the eligible candidates and for JE posts, the written test be held. The weightage for written test is 90% so it becomes very important for the applicants to prepare.
Written test will be of objective type having MCQs type questions.
Total time duration will be 02 hours.
The medium of Paper will be English only.
The HPGCL JE Written test 2015 will have 2 parts:
Part I : Professional Knowledge test
Part II: Aptitude Test
HPGCL Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus 2015:
HPGCL JE Part I Syllabus:
As the name suggests , this section will have questions based on checking candidate’s knowledge of their specific discipline. The questions will be asked from their diploma/degree related subject. The Part I will have 120 questions.
HPGCL Junior Engineer Part II Syllabus 2015:
This section will have 50 questions which will be asked from quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, vocabulary, verbal comprehension, Interpretation of graphs/charts/tables; numerical ability etc.
Is there negative marking in HPGCL Junior Engineer Exam 2015?
Yes, there will be negative marking in the HPGCL JE Exam 2015. All questions will have equal marks and for wrong answer, 1/4th marks will be deducted.
HPGCL JE Qualifying Cutoff Marks 2015:
A candidate belonging to Unreserved category need to score 50% marks and for reserved category, they need to score 45% marks.
HPGCL JE Interview Date 2015:
The HPGCL will call the candidates for interview who will pass the written test and for appearing in Interview, they must have qualified the written test. The total weightage for Interview is 10%. The candidates need to appear in written test and Interview for grabbing JE position. The interview date will be updated here after the written exam results.
The candidates qualifying the written test will be called for interview in ratio of 1:2 w.r.t to their category.
Final selection will be done on the basis of merit formed.
List of documents needed at time of JE Interview:
- The candidates who will be selected for the interview after qualifying the written test need to bring below documents and certificates as original and copy of these.
- Printout of application form
- Proof of Date of Birth – Matriculation Certificate / Birth Certificate
- Proof of Professional/Educational Qualification along with mark sheets of all years / semesters and additional qualification if any.
- BTech/BE/ BSc Engineering / Diploma degree for all all semester marks.
- Domicile certificate of Haryana certificate for SC/BC/SBC/EBP(G)/PWD/OSP/ESM Category if any applicant have claimed the relaxations.
- Sports gradation certificate in case of OSP
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen, Disability Certificate in case of PwD candidate
- Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage
- If candidates belong to reserve category then they need to produce their SC/BC/SBC/EBP(G) /PWD/OSP Category Certificate
DHBVNL JE Syllabus 2015 with exam pattern :
Here we have updates you regarding the exam pattern with syllabus for JE vacancies in HPGCL , list of documents required at interview. For getting updates on HPGCL JE Exam date 2015 and admit card, just bookmark this webpage.
The candidates having any query can write to us below in comment box. We will try to solve your query. Good Luck!
For More details, visit official website: www.hpgcl.gov.in
- hpgcl exam date
- hpgcl je syllabus